PARK FEES FOR 2016-2017
Park fees valid from July 2016 to June 2017. Click below links to Download
THE NATIONAL PARK ACT
THE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARKS REGULATIONS
DOWNLOAD THE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARKS REGULATIONS (PDF Document)
Chimp viewing Regulations for Mahale Mountains N.P.
Chimp viewing regulations for Mahale Mountains National Park (PDF Document)
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- To listen to the guides and others who are familiar with the conditions here, follow their advice.
- Leave the park undisturbed by no leaving, or removing anything, animate or inanimate.
- If you meet problems, turn back, and use the same route that you and your party had taken up.
- A pulmonary case ought IMMEDIATELY to be brought down to lower altitudes.
- Follow the official routes/trails only, when you are walking in the forest. It is easy to get lost. Never go alone if it can be helped.
- Litter disfigures nature. Please ensure that everyone in party picks up, brings back, or disposes of it at places provided.
- Do not light, or cause a fire to be lighted. Be particularly careful of live lit cigarette butts.
- Stick to your plan, by doing so you will not inconvenience others in the huts.
- Always avoid a rescue by reading the regulations.
- Get ACCLIMATISED by avoiding rapid ascent from low altitude to above 10,000. By doing so you may avoid MOUNTAIN SICKNESS, and prevent pulmonary oedema.
- Do not go above 13,000' if you have a cold.
- When a rescue is required in your party, report immediately or send a clearly written note to the Parks Gate.
It is an express condition of your visit to this Park that the Board of Trustees shall not be responsible for any bodily injury to any visitor arising from an cause: or for or damage to the property of any visitor brought into the park arising from fire, theft or otherwise by whomsoever caused or arising from negligent or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Board. All visitors are deemed to have contracted with the Board on this basis.
"FEES ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED"
TANZANIA NATIONAL PARKS
P. O. BOX 3134 ARUSHA.